Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mouse Hospice, II

The box is still there. The mouse and food are gone. Maybe something ate the mouse or maybe it survived...or crawled away to die somewhere else in defiance of my hospitality.

If it lived, maybe it'll come back and free me if I'm caught in a net someday.

In other news I have a date tonight with some guy I met through Nerve. Its our first meeting. We're having drinks on the Terrace. He's a scientist and is originally from the Netherlands. A scientist.....I don't know how I feel about that. He's probably going to be a mildly autistic dorkwad.

4 Comments:

Blogger A+ said...

...probably going to be a mildly autistic dorkwad. Yeah. If by probably you mean definitely.

But that ain't all bad, you know. Maybe he'll be a charming, witty mildly autistic dorkwad.

And besides, at least you're on a date.

9:08 PM  
Blogger astrid jane said...

Not anymore. Now I'm holed up in my apartment sulking and listening to Rob Thomas' "I don't wanna be lonely no more." Fuck, I really do like shit music.

Its just...I don't wanna be lonely no more, you see where I'm coming from? Rob Thomas is singing my blues.

10:13 PM  
Blogger dorotha said...

what's wrong with a little science here and there?

9:56 AM  
Blogger A+ said...

Plenty.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home