Monday, November 22, 2004

Breasts

It's 12:30am and I'm still awake. The reason I'm awake is that there is a program on TLC right now called "Men with Breasts." I'm not kidding, that's what its called. It features interviews with men who have gynocomastia, and close-up photos of their breasts.

Interestingly, you can't just lypo-suction away breasts because the tissue often grows back. Also, there is an anti-surgery movement afoot in the community of men with breasts, because many men feel that their breasts should be accepted and celebrated. I'll admit that I've laughed at man-breasts, but i shouldn't have. I now resolve not to make fun of men with breasts. And if i meet a breasted man who I like, I will probably date him and celebrate his breasts. There aren't enough breasts out there...like wildflowers blooming along the highway, who are we to question them where ever we may find them?

I'm probably going to want to delete this post in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger sep said...

oh don't delete this one! i love it! at least YOU weren't up late watching "Horse TV"! I kid you not, I watched an entire hour and a half about training mules and other "long ears" it was great!

sep

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home